- Lease Hold
Hougang Mature estate
Hougang MRT and Future Cross Island Line
Unblock river view for majority of units
Park connector right in front of the development-connects to Punggol,Lorong Halus and Coey Island
Small park behind development
Proximity to Punggol Park
Riverfront Residences Rio Casa Project Details:
– Address: 344 Hougang Avenue 7, Singapore 530344
– Developer: Renowned Developer Oxley-Lian Beng Venture Pte Ltd (Past projects of Oxley include Devonshire Residences and Suites @ Braddell, past projects of Lian Beng includes Goodwood Residence and The Lakeshore)
– Tenure: 99 years leasehold
– District: 19
– Site Area: 396,231 square feet (36,811 square meters)
Why Buy Riverfront Residences Singapore?
– Riverfront Residences is located in the mature district 19, with many amenities nearby
– Riverfront Residences is being jointly developed by Oxley Holdings and Lian Beng Group, both respected developers both within and outside of Singapore.
– Oxley Holdings has projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam.
– Lian Beng Group has been listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) Main Board since 1999 and has worked on projects like Goodwood Residence, The Lakeshore, Rafflesia Condominium and 4 units of 2-Storey Terrace Houses at Clementi Crescent.
– Riverfront Residences overlooks the beautiful Serangoon River, and is a 15 minute walk away from Punggol Park
– Riverfront Residences is less than 1.5 kilometres from Hougang Central Bus Interchange and Hougang MRT station
Register your interest at:
Call me at +65-61006808 now for a no obligations exclusive VVIP preview of Riverfront Residences Showflat. No commission payable by buyer.
- Swimming Pool
- Lake View
- Near Hospital
- Near Health Club
- Attached Bathroom
- Close to School
- Fire Extinguisher
- Customer washrooms
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community.