- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 1
- SqFt: 1235
- Free hold
- Stories: 1
Chain Free Potential To Extend (STPP)
0.9 Miles From Stockley Park Golf Club
1.6 Miles From Hayes & Harlington Station
Brand New Bathroom
A unique opportunity to acquire a large four bedroom detached home located in the heart of Hayes. Comprising of a spacious living room, large kitchen / diner, shower room, family bathroom, four bedrooms. Potential to extend STPP and chain free.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold.
This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability.
Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you, in wich they may be paid for the referral. These services are optional and you will be advised of any payment, in writing, before any services are accepted.
Listing is subject to a start price, and hidden reserve price that can change.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Maid’s Room
- Pet Allowed
- Near Hospital
- Near Health Club
- Attached Bathroom
- Close to School
- Solar Heat
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community.